We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information given at the time of ordering will be used solely to process the order and will not be used by any third party. Any information given to us when enquiries are made will only be used to process the enquiry or any subsequent order and will not be used by any third party. Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received, our acceptance of your order (i.e. the goods are not out of stock) brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. We will contact you if we are unable to accept your order for any reason.
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. If you choose not to accept our new Terms and Conditions, you should discontinue the use of archerswindows.ie website and the Online Store therein.
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. You may be required to pay extra for delivery in certain circumstances, as stated in our website, and it may not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
Third Party Websites
As a convenience to Archers Windows customers, our website may include links to other websites or material which are beyond our control and Archers Windows cannot be held responsible for content on the Internet or pages on any other site outside the archerswindows.ie website
- To cancel your order you must notify us in writing.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your order, then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your order but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your order, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- Your right to cancel an order does not apply if the goods you have ordered are special order items.
- Back Orders If your item is out of stock with a longer than the estimated delivery time, we will advise you of the delay by e-mail or telephone, with the option to cancel the order if required.
Cancellation By Us We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered and will not be receiving further supplies to fulfill any back order.
- We are unable to deliver to your area, or
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers. If we do cancel your order we will notify you by email and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery Of Goods
We will deliver the goods to the delivery address that you provide us with when ordering. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order (except in the case of certain special order items, which will be as stated by us after the order was placed).
Transfer of Ownership
Ownership of the goods will transfer to you when the goods have been paid for in full and have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods, either by email via our contact page or to our postal address. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them (or in the case of certain special order items – within 30 days of the delivery date quoted), we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered or in the case of certain special order items, within 40 days of the date on which you expected to receive the goods. If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective, or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for an indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question as stated above.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
The information contained in the website is for information purposes only and, although we have made every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained herein, the information available through the website is provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied. We accept no liability in relation to any of the above other than as may be provided for under your statutory rights.
Events Beyond Our Control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion, accident or extreme weather.
Invalidity If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The only language in which an order may be placed and accepted is English. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
All goods come with a 12 month Manufacturer’s warranty. Goods will have a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase.
If goods arrive damaged or defective you must notify us in writing within 7 days By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to our postal address; Archers Windows, Unit 5, Block M, Kilcoole Industrial Estate, Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow. Returns must be made to our address within 30 days of the purchase date and Items must be unused and in their original packaging. If you wish to return a product because it has been ordered incorrectly or because you have changed your mind, you must return it to us within 14 days together with the invoice. Returned goods must be unused, in good condition and in their original packaging for refunds to be made. Postage charges will not be refunded.[/fusion_text][/fullwidth]